Every year the San Antonio Chapter of the American Advertising Federation (that’s us) awards student scholarship money to the next generation of awesome advertising professionals (that’s you). It’s all about trying to #KeepItSA, which means investing in the local talent we have here in our very own city. We think you guys are the future of San Antonio’s advertising industry, so it’s our goal to get you set up and ready to roll.
- Must be a college student, currently enrolled in an accredited San Antonio area institution. This includes, but not limited to, Alamo Colleges, St. Mary’s University, Texas Lutheran University, Texas State, Texas A&M – San Antonio, University of the Incarnate Word, and UTSA.
- Provide required documentation, including transcripts. After you submit your application, you will be prompted to submit an electronic copy of your transcripts via email.
- Majoring in a field related to the advertising industry.
- Enrolled as a freshman, sophomore, or junior. Unfortunately, students in their final year of college are not eligible, but we’d love it if you considered joining our board at some point!
- The 2023 application submission deadline is Tuesday, February 7. Winners will be notified by Monday, February 13 and awarded at the American Advertising Awards gala on Saturday, February 18.